About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DENIAL

Children: LOOK! Is that snow? It is! It's snowing!

Me: Anyone who says "snow" will be punished!

Children: Look! Frozen water!

Me: Let me be more clear, prohibited words are "snow, frozen, freeze, and cold"

Children: Oh look, fluffy white stuff falling from the sky!

Me: "falling from the sky" is officially added to the list!

Children: Look! White stuff! All over the ground!

Me: I give up. We SO need to head south!




....

1 comment:

Jeannie Davis said...

The kids forgot one: God's dandruff; that's what I call it :)