About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gary, answering phone: Hello?

Caller: Is this (name of local pharmacy)?

Gary: No. You have the wrong number. Our number is one number off from (name of local pharmacy). You dialed (number).

Kerry: You should have told her we were CVS. haha

The phone rings again.

Gary: CVS

Caller: CVS? I was trying to reach (local pharmacy).

Gary: I know, I was just kidding.

Caller: Oh, okay then.

Caller than proceeds to ask the question intended for (local pharmacy)

Gary: No, I was just kidding. I’m not (local pharmacy) pretending to be CVS. You dialed the wrong number again.

Caller: Whaaaaat? Oh. Oh. I get it. (Finally) Hahahahaha

1 comment:

Yondalla said...

Before it closed, we used to get calls for a local travel agency. Our number was one digit off. I used to just give them the correct phone number, which usually resulted in them saying, "this happens a lot, huh?"

One time though there was a man who was angry that I wouldn't help him because it was an emergency and he didn't have time to call back later.

Sigh.