About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CRAWLING CAMPERS

Camping with little ones isn't easy. Our wee little one no longer stays put. She had been crawling off tarps and blankets placed on the ground. Holding her or keeping her confined in her stroller wasn't always practical, so we bought an inexpensive blow up pool, and placed her blanket inside of it.
The sides are plastic, so excellent supervision is a MUST. And do I need to say, DO NOT add water!?!? As long as an adult is keeping an eye, this provides a safe, clean spot for a new crawler to play, and it folds up really small making it the ideal camping accessory!

Keeping the baby out of dirt while camping in a mini pool Works for Me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good plan! Have a great week!

Gettysburg Mom said...

Very clever! Thanks for sharing.

Cobblestones said...

that is a brilliant idea!!