About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

JUST WONDERING

How long that LillyPie banner will go for. 40 weeks and 40 days pregnant?

I'm wondering why on earth I'm so anxious to have this baby anyway. I have been sleeping pretty good and only need about 4 tums to be able to lay down at night. Once the baby comes there will first be pain that will make me welcome death. Then the not sleeping...baby jail for at least a year, the breast pain and leaking, and OH MY GOSH the BLEEDING! I would take pregnancy over the bleeding any day.

So yeah, the beautiful baby that is the reward. The constant wet diapers, the breastfeeding, the heavy car seat, the crying while trying to sleep...oh my it sounds like so much fun. I just can't wait!

I am going to feel very bad if Joshua has to share his birthday. I have been teasing the poor kid about it for 9 months, but now it's not so funny because it's a very real possibility. Poor, poor Josh. He wanted an MP3 player, instead he gets the music of a new baby. And instead of the traditional birthday movie he gets the delivery show! Whoo Hooo!

No comments: