About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, September 07, 2007

GO AWAY AND STOP TALKING TO ME!

The contractor just walked in. I try to avoid him as much as possible because with every breath he grates on my nerves causing me to use every ounce of restraint not to tell him to go f himself. Only Gary was still upstairs so I had to let him in.

Idiot Boy: What's new?
Me: We hare having another baby.
IB: HOW did that happen?
Me: (silence) How? HOW did that happen?
IB: I think you have too much time on your hands!
Me: Uh huh.
IB: You know, my parents never did figure out how that happens. I don't think they wanted to know.
By this point I had removed myself to another room as I practiced deep breathing. He is still here, and still alive. I am VERY proud of myself. Hopefully he can just fall out the second story window when he goes so I don't have to interact with him again today.

No comments: