About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BANDANNA UPDATE

To my shock this morning one of the children was NOT wearing a bandanna. I quietly mentioned it to my dear husband. "Well, yeah, that might have been because of something I said." he told me. It seems the child was wearing a purple dress with the red bandanna, each with a distinct pattern. He told the child, "I cannot match my own clothes, and I can easily see that does not match, not even a little!" Another child chimed in, "I've been telling her that doesn't match!" He then said something about the look of an old lady that got the attention of both bandanna wearers. However, (and this is HUGE people!) the mismatched child did not change her dress, she removed the bandanna and put in misplaced barrettes instead.

I am just trying to keep my mouth shut and enjoy the half bandanna free day.

No comments: