About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

THE RESULTS ARE IN


Here is how the yarn came out. The top one was meant to be yellow, but there wasn't enough yellow so I added some blue after to get a nice yellow and green. The bottom one was going to be blue, but someone tossed some berry coolaid in where the blue was supposed to be on the shelf so I accidentally mixed it in. Grrr. Then I just started experimenting because at first it was a very dark greyish purple but now I'm actually pleased with how it turned out. I can't wait to knit it up.

I really would like to knit this sweater for the baby, but the largest project I have ever completed are these wraps. I fear that I will start the sweater and it won't be ready until I have a Grandchild. And of course I can't start it until I finish knitting up these two wraps and one for Baby John. Why is it so overwhelming!?!?! I have to order the yarn for it because the color selection of this silky wool at my local store isn't great. Maybe I'll go do that today, as it will be one step closer to having a completed baby sweater.

This is the yarn that I want to order for the baby sweater. Mmmm.

No comments: