About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

DORK!

Tonight Katherine has another softball game. The game on Monday went from 5:45 to 8:00 with my spirits going from 10 – 1 in much less time. The girls don’t even come home until 5:35 on Monday’s so dinner is almost non existent. For tonight’s game however, we have a plan. A great plan if I must say so myself.

RTCJ is bringing burgers and a grill. JC is bringing hot dogs and condiments, we are bringing rolls and buns and drinks and paper. Our bellies will be full, the heat from the grill will keep me from becoming a popsicle, and all will be right in my world.

I’m so excited it’s pathetic!

No comments: