About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Last night we made pesto from our basil. It is an understatement to say it was amazing! Joshua asked me to make it again!

Gary has been repairing the deck and I am so proud of him for teaching himself how to be handy. Ten years ago he wouldn’t have even thought about attempting such a project and now he can do most anything around the house. He even fixed the drain that we have been waiting for the last year for the contractor to replace.

The kids have been in the pool and playing with the neighborhood kids. Summer is flying by! I can’t believe that August is upon us!

Nest week we are planning on meeting Mom at the beach to bring her up here for the week. It will be a 2 hour and 20 minute drive one way. Ugh. It will be nice to have her here. We enjoyed her last visit with us. Katherine wishes that she lived close, like her girlfriend’s Grammy. Hopefully Mom will decide to move up here soon.
This blogging thing is a lot to keep up with!

No comments: